At Simon Knox Limited, our professional team can draw on over 25 years of business development, sales and sales management and marketing expertise to work with you to implement rewarding, long-lasting change and success, however large or small your dental practice might be.
Recognising that being a business owner, manager or leader can sometimes be a lonely position, working with Simon Knox Limited in a business coaching or mentoring role will allow you to share your challenges, concerns and ideas in a relaxed, impartial, confidential and energetic environment. We strive to deliver the most effective business coaching possible, enabling you to achieve professional and personal growth and ultimately, business results. We are all different. One size definitely does not fit all, so we will work together to help you plan and achieve your business and personal goals.
A boat is safe in the harbour but that’s not what it was built for. We will help you navigate the choppy waters and reach your destination, wherever you want that to be.
Business coaching is becoming widely regarded as an essential professional service to support business and personal development. It’s all too common to hear people say, “I don’t have time,” finding themselves swamped in emails, juggling to do lists or engrossed in social media looking for something when you’re not even sure what it is you they are looking for. Sound familiar?
If you’re a dental practice owner or a partner in a larger practice, this can often cause your business growth to stall as you feel that you don’t have the time to step back and spot all of the exciting growth opportunities before you. If you’re a practice manager, this can mean that you’re not using your time to its fullest extent or being as productive as you could be in your working day. It can cause you to lose sight of the long-term strategy for the business, and it can mean your team may be underperforming as well. We can help you transform your thinking in a way that directly translates into a healthier working attitude, increased job satisfaction and bottom line profit improvements.
We all have great plans and ideas, but too often they never materialise. We will help you eliminate the time between your best ideas and the implementation.
Opportunities for business coaching with Simon Knox Limited include:
- Time-management coaching so that you may better focus your efforts on the areas with the most need and the biggest opportunity for results
- How to motivate a workforce so that staff ultimately provides the best possible customer experience
- Learning to work with different types of individuals across an organization so that you may have a successful and effective working relationship with all staff members
- Support in identifying areas for business improvement – such as new ventures – that are often difficult to impartially analyze from within the business
- Develop a long-term strategic plan for your business without losing sight of day-to-day operations