“The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been.”
– Albert Einstein
Many dental practices often underestimate the influence and effectiveness of little things; those little things can add up to make a big difference. For example, a practice may promote and pride themselves on a statement such as, “We offer excellent patient care,” but shouldn’t that be mandatory? What a practice needs to do in order to be truly successful is to customer expectations, providing exemplary customer care.
Simon Knox Limited regards customer care as an integral part of your practice's marketing activity. After all, every point of contact between you and your patients and prospects is a reflection of who you are, what you stand for and how you value people, demonstrating exactly how your services can add value to their lives.
Our professional staff will help you examine the complete customer journey, from initial point of contact to and beyond completion of treatment. Regrettably too many practices fail to understand the importance of communicating with, and marketing to, patients long after they first join your practice. If we look after our patients and exceed their expectations, they will become our greatest source of new business through both their own loyalty to you but also through new patient referrals. Happy customers are the unpaid sales force.
We will help you create and retain that unpaid sales force that will undoubtedly attract new patients and keep existing patinets coming back for more, year after year.
Simon Knox Limited can help your business improve its customer experience by:
- Providing a platform for patients to submit feedback on their experience
- Training staff on how to interact with patients in order to ensure maximum satisfaction
- Developing patient loyalty programs and refer-a-friend incentives
- Creating ways to demonstrate patient appreciation that are unique to your business
- Improving delivery in areas that are important to your patients, whether that be treatment experience, waiting times, patient education, etc.