Like many other businesses, you may find yourself struggling to find the time to manage your social media account or for ideas when it comes to your social media marketing strategy. Or maybe you are unsure which platform is most appropriate for your practice or what content would be most meaningful? Whatever social media issues you may be facing, simply trying to justify the time required to maintain an effective, engaging social media presence is often a struggle for many practices, large and small.
By monitoring your target audiences across the various social media platforms and staying aware of your competitors’ online presence, Simon Knox Limited can generate essential content to help you develop a social media strategy for your products, services and brand that is unique, engaging and targeted. Our team can also help you use social media to listen to and therefore learn from your patients and fans, resulting in a more engaged and better satisfied client base.
In the same way that your brand is much more than just a logo, your marketing is much more than simply seeking to gain new patients. Many practices know that it is important to listen to your patients, but they don’t have a strategy to regularly communicate with patients online, whether it be regular website updates, blogging or engaging social media stories. We understand that marketing is every part of the patient communication strategy – online and offline – and we know how to use the information gained to improve business performance.
We have the knowledge and advanced social media monitoring skills to help you make sense of the plethora of data available to you, using it to create a clearly defined strategy. After analysing your practice and your patient needs, we offer actionable recommendations to help you improve your social media performance.
Potential social media strategies and solutions provided by Simon Knox Limited:
- Creating engaging content that is of interest to your customers
- Increasing online presence so that your practice is at the forefront of patients' minds
- Monitoring competitors' social media presence and reacting appropriately
- Identifying the most appropriate platforms for your business
- Collecting patient feedback via social media and utilizing information to increase business performance
- Developing online, two-way communication between your practice and your patients so that they remain loyal to the practice